I hope this tutorial will help you guys out, i’ve been asked for this a lot of times and never got around to doing it… now i’m finally doing it and it will probably be the worst tutorial ever but here we go!
First you’re going to need a couple of things
if you want to make it exactly like mine i will list everything i used except for the eyelashes because i tend to use different ones
1. The first thing I did was find a photo with a white background, this isn’t necessary, you can cut out around the photo YOU want to make it not have a background, or you can totally skip this part and just edit the make-up. I cropped, resized etc the photo to how i wanted it
2. The background i then picked was the purplish one from the texture pack, what i do is i set it to multiply and go to IMAGE»ADJUSTMENTS»HUE AND SATURATION. I adjust the background by color, saturation, and lightening first before I erase around the photo. This part is totally optional, I only do this to pick out different colors.
3. I then went to filter»noise»add noise. You can add as much noise as you want, but my settings were:
(Credit to lightthefuze)
4. After I have done all that i then go to erasing the unwanted parts of the background. I zoomed in to my photo and made the eraser size about 7ish or smaller to get a better result. I’m sure you all know how to erase things in photoshop so all you have to do is erase parts of the background you don’t need.
5.HERE COMES THE FUN PART. THE MAKEUP. You’re going to go ALLLLLL The way down to your base layer (your photo) and duplicate it. Now what you’re going to use is the dodge and burn tool. I usually use the burn tool for the eye make-up (eyeliner and eyebrows) and then i use the dodge tool for the inner parts of the eyes, and also around the lips. The lips part is optional if you just want to re-color them or keep them the same.
6. After you have done that, you’re going to make a new layer, I picked a pinkish color that matched the background for the lips, and used the brush tool to paint around the lips. I set the blending mode to color and adjusted the opacity to how i wanted it.
7. Make a new layer, and pick any eyelash you would like from your brush tool. Make sure the color for this is black. The eyelashes usually come in a big size so you’re going to have to mess around with the brush size for the eyelash. Mine came out to about 35 or 45? I’m not really sure. I then placed it any where around the photo so that i can turn it around with the transform tool, and then placed it on the eye. (If you don’t understand this part, you can message me and i will try to explain it more.) I usually duplicate the eyelash on each eye to make it look darker, but for this edit i didn’t. You’re going to apply the eyelash on the other eye.. or to make it easier duplicate the first eyelash and re-adjust it on the other eye.
7. Now for the bottom eyeliner that’s very very colorful, I made another new layer and took the brush tool. The size of my brush was about 3 or 4, very small. I made the color a lightish pink. I drew a line following her bottom eyeliner, and then set it to hue. I went to image»layer»hue and saturation and played around with the different colors, and picked which ever one i liked. After this i duplicated that same layer and set the blending mode to softlight and moved it just a bit below the first layer of the eyeliner that i drew. I did the same for the other eye.
AND NOW UR DONE ADD YOUR PSD AND VIOLA. I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS VERY EASY AND SIMPLE.
Now if you want to go all fancy on the make up, just remember to add new layers for everything and play around with the blending modes, and colors. That’s all you have to do. For blush I usually just use the burn tool around the cheeks or make a new layer and use a lightish pink color and set that to soft light or color.
here are a couple of tutorials that will probably help you on the basics of editing make-up
I’M SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD, LIKE IF SAID IF YOU DIDN’T UNDERSTAND IT MY ASKBOX IS ALWAYS OPENED.